Brow, Lashes, and Waxing, Oh My!
If you are looking for a low-cost, low-hassle way to make an immediate visual impact, then tinting, waxing, and shaping are what you need!
Please scroll down to read our Waxing Tips & FAQs before booking!
Lash and brow tinting are a semi-permanent treatment that will make your eyes pop without mascara or brow filler.
Want to glam up your look? Lash Lifts are an easy way to add some oomph! This painless, relaxing treatment gives your lashes a semi-permanent curl that can last for 6-8 weeks! Save $5 when you combine it with a Lash Tint!
Whether you choose a simple cleanup or a radical reshaping, grooming your brows will frame the face and make the biggest impact.
Clean up your peach fuzz and whiskers with facial waxing. Removing facial hair will create a smoother surface, allowing you to use less skincare products and makeup.
We offer waxing services for ladies and gents alike! Come in for a little clean-up, or get the full works! Scroll down for waxing tips and FAQs.
Includes Full Leg and Bikini
Includes Full Leg, Brazilian, and Underarm: $130 (save $15)
Waxing Tips & FAQs
Pre wax tips
1. Hair must be ¼" long in order to wax (aprox. 2 week’s worth of growth.) Trim hair if longer.
2. Exfoliate 24 hours before your appointment with a scrub or exfoliating glove.
3. No lotion or oils on area to be waxed day of appointment.
4. Wear loose clothing, day of, to prevent irritation after waxing .
5. Please shower and/or freshen up before your Brazilian, bikini or body wax treatment. Waxing opens the hair follicles and we don’t want any bacteria/sweat/dirt/etc. to enter and cause infection.
6. No saunas, tanning (natural or bed), and/or hot tub day of appointment.
7. Avoid caffeinated beverages and stimulants, like chocolate, day of, as they can increase sensitivity.
Post care wax tips
1. Exfoliate every other day to prevent ingrown hairs
2. No exercising or hot bath for 2 hours following appointment
3. Do not sun bathe/ tan for 48 hours after waxing
4. Avoid shaving/tweezing between appointments
5. Keep skin clean and moisturized
1. Does waxing hurt? Everyone’s pain threshold is different, but you can expect a short, stinging sensation after the strip is pulled. Regular waxing causes thinner and less hair, therefore waxing becomes less painful over time.
2. How long will my wax last? If hair was the right length before appointment, you’ll be hair free for 1-2 weeks. However, hair will grow back slower and finer. Regular waxing will allow all hair to get on the same growth cycle for longer periods of being hair free.
3. What type of wax do you use? We use hard wax to create a less painful wax experience.
4. Can I wax during that time of the month?
– Yes, however that area will be more sensitive and you may experience more discomfort. We recommend scheduling a week away from that time, if possible.
5. Can I wax if I’m pregnant? Yes!
1. Waxing is never done on clients taking Accutane and is not recommended for clients taking Retin A, Renova, Differin or other types of skin thinning acne medications. You must be off of Accutane for 1 YEAR before we can wax you.
2. Oral/topical antibiotics can cause thinner skin. Client must be off 14 days before wax.
3. No waxing for 14 days after a chemical peel / 2 years if it was a physician administered peel.
4. Sunburned, irritated, or open skin cannot be waxed.
5. No waxing if laser skin resurfacing has been done within the past year.